Sigvaris Graduated Compression Hosiery Style Patterns 710 Graphite
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Stylish diamond-dot and stripe patterns for professional and dress wear
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
- Comfortable Sensinnov top band on thigh style prevents slipping
- Cotton-lined gusset for pantyhose styles
- 64% Nylon, 36% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Management of Chronic Venous Disease (CVD)
- Pre- and post-vein treatment with minimal edema
- People who prefer fashionable options
- Ideal for business or dress