Sigvaris Graduated Compression Eversoft Diabetic Socks 160 White
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Thick, padded soles, heels, and toes for comfort and protection
- Flat, low friction toe seam
- Soft, stretchable knit-in band prevents pinching
- Compression from ankle to knee, compression-free foot
- 67% drirelease (57% Polyester, 10% Cotton), 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men or women
- Individuals with diabetes
- Individuals with limited dexterity or lower tolerance for compression
- Individuals with sensitive skin