Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Style Microfiber 820 Black
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% of microfiber sits next to skin for a soft feel
- Excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
- Sensinnov grip-top band on thigh style
- 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Management of Chronic Venous Disease (CVD)
- People who prefer fashionable options
- Men with larger feet
- Long distance travel