Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks All-Season Merino Wool (152/192) Black
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Soft and comfortable
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odour resistant
- Thermoregulating for year-round wear and keeps feet dry
- 53% extra fine Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men and women
- Tired, heavy, restless, aching legs
- Occupational leg health risks
- Expecting mothers
- Family history of chronic venous disease