Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks All-Season Merino Wool (152/192) Navy
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Soft and comfortable
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odour resistant
- Thermoregulating for year-round wear and keeps feet dry
- 53% extra fine Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Women and men
- Tired, heavy, restless, aching legs
- Occupational leg health risks
- Expecting mothers
- Family history of chronic venous disease