Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Casual Cotton 146/186 Navy
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made with premium Supima cotton for optimum softness and durability
- Flat, low-friction toe seam to prevent irritation
- Soft, stretchable, knit-in band prevents pinching
- 66% Supima Cotton, 26% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men & Women
- Tired, heavy, restless, aching legs
- Travelers, occupational leg health risks
- Expecting mothers
- Family history of chronic venous disease