Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Motion Cushioned Cotton 360 White
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supima cotton for the highest level of comfort and breathability
- Extra padded sole, heel, and toe to protect feet
- Flat, low friction toe seam
- Diabetic friendly
- 64% Supima Cotton, 28% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men & Women
- Management of chronic venous disease
- People who stand for prolonged periods of time
- People with sensitive skin and toes
- Work shoes and boots
- Casual shoes and sports shoes
0 stars based on 0 reviews