Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Motion 412 Steel Blue (62)
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High tech fibres for improved thermoregulation
- Cushioned footbed, toe and Achilles tendon zones for optimal comfort
- Additional compression in calf improves circulation
- 64% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 19% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men & Women
- Management of chronic venous disease
- People who stand for prolonged periods of time
- Walking and everyday activities
- Casual and occupational footwear
- Active individuals