Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Motion 422 Olive (31)
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odour resistant
- Cushioned, padded soles help prevent blisters
- Double covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
- 67% Fine Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men & Women
- Management of chronic venous disease
- People who stand for prolonged periods of time
- Work boots, steel-toed shoes and most occupational footwear
- Outdoor work environments