Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Sea Island Cotton 151/191 Navy
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Knitted from the world's rarest cotton
- Sea Island Cotton yarns are lightweight and have great strength, a silky luster, and an incredibly soft feel
- Breathable and comfortable for sensitive skin
- Ideal for travel and everyday wear
- 43% Sea Island Cotton, 39% Nylon, 11% Spandex, 7% Supima Cotton
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men and women
- Tired, heavy,, restless, aching legs
- Occupational leg health risks
- Expecting mothers
- Family history of chronic venous disease