Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Microfiber Shades (143/183) Graphite Heather
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Advanced microfiber technology for ultimate comfort
- Glides on and off with ease
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Soft and durable sock for everyday wear
- 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Tired, heavy, restless, aching legs
- Travelers, occupational leg health risks, expecting others, family history of Chronic Venous Disease (CVD)