462 Motion Swiss Mountain Sock Red (59)
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and record your measurements in the appropriate boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Thermal and odour control fibres to provide moisture management
- Footbed, toe and Achilles tendon cushion help reduce blisters
- Swiss precision graduated compression
- 52% Nylon, 25% Polypropylene, 12% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- People who stand for prolonged periods of time
- Work boots, steel-toed shoes, and most occupational footwear
- Walking and outdoor activities