462 Motion Swiss Mountain Sock Red (59)
A physician's order is recommended for all compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the links below to measure yourself and record your measurements on the Client Record Form.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size
For thigh high socks/stockings, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, thigh circumference, leg length and shoe size
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Thermal and odour control fibres to provide moisture management
- Footbed, toe and Achilles tendon cushion help reduce blisters
- Swiss precision graduated compression
- 52% Nylon, 25% Polypropylene, 12% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- People who stand for prolonged periods of time
- Work boots, steel-toed shoes, and most occupational footwear
- Walking and outdoor activities