Sigvaris Graduated Compression Socks Essential 230 Navy
A physician's order is recommended for all medical grade compression socks (except in cases where the health insurance agency provides an exemption).
To use our completely contactless process, please click on the link below to measure yourself and enter the information in the boxes above.
For calf length socks, enter the following: Ankle circumference, calf circumference, calf length and shoe size.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supima cotton for the highest level of comfort and breathability
- Ideal for sensitive skin and allergies
- Double covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow garment to easily glide on and off
- Soft to the skin with a silicone dotted grip top band to prevent slipping
- 50% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 25% Supima Cotton
- Latex free
BEST SUITED FOR
- Men & Women
- Containment of various types of edema, including venous edema, phlebolymphedema and early stages of lymphedema
- All day cotton comfort in all types of climates
- Ideal for dress or casual shoes
- Ideal for long distance travel